Egg White Scramble: Melon fruit salad
Egg White Scramble
1 tablespoon olive oil.
halve of a small onion chopped fine.
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1 small yellow or red pepper seeded and finely chopped
1 cup egg whites
2 cups shredded spinach
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of shredded cheese of choice. (optional)
1. Pour olive oil into a large skillet and place on medium heat.
2. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Saute until onion is translucent and soft.
3. In another bowl whisk together the egg whites and shredded spinach.
4. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook until dry. 4 – 5 min.
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Serve topped with shredded cheese, (optional)
Melon Fruit Salad.
1/2 of a small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into small cubes.
1/2 of a small honeydew, peeled, seeded and cut into small cubes
1/2 pint washed fresh blueberries.
1/2 pint washed and sliced strawberries
1/2 small washed English cucumber with peel small diced.
1/2 cup orange juice
1 – 2 tablespoons raw honey (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
2. Let stand for at least 1 hour to marinate.
3. Drizzle with raw honey. (optional)