Almond Granola Mixed Berries
1 cup of almond meal. Dried in oven for about 15- 20 min
1/2 shredded unsweetened coconut8
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup pecan bits
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoons cinnamon
1/ 2 teaaspoon sea salt
1/4 coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup honey
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. In a bowl toss together the dried almond meal and next 7 ingredients.
3. In a small bowl whisk together the coconut oil and honey.
4. Mix the hone;y mixture with the dry ingredients until well coated
5. Bake for about an hour stirring frequently. Make sure mixture is dry.
6. Allow to cool,then break up the mixture and add the cranberries.
1 pint Blueberries
1 Pint Raspberries
1 Pint Blackberries.
1 – 2 tablespoons Raw Honey
1. Combine all of the berries
2, Drizzle with the raw honey if desired.